As a result of the high volumes of waste generated from multi-level buildings, waste rooms with chutes often can be highly susceptible to overfilling and all the problems that come with it. For e.g. blockage, more wear and tear, infestation, and more risk with manual handling for workers.
The solution for efficient operations in the waste room is automation, which moves bins in the proper position to collect waste.
Our range of automated waste room equipment assists in the collection of the waste or recycling that gets disposed of from the floors above via our chutes.
Moving bins after filling to prevent overfilling, maintain easy handling for workers, and reduce the touchpoints in-between to prevent the risk of injury and streamline waste removal.
AUTOMATED SYSTEMS FOR WASTE ROOMS
We offer two standard automated systems:
A linear track that shifts bins horizontally or vertically,
And a carousel system that rotates bins.
Elephants Foot holds solutions for every waste room’s set of requirements with linear and carousel systems made for 240, 660 or 1100-litre bins. Holding up to 5 bins per unit. Every system also has a flashing rotating light that activates in operation for your workers’ safety.
As with all our garbage and recycling equipment at Elephants Foot, our waste room equipment will always be provided as a custom project tailored to your building and operational waste management plan’s needs.
Features and benefits
- Simple operation with user-friendly controls
- Increased waste servicing efficiency for the development
- Automatic system control with manual override
- Robust unit construction for long performance life
- Low service and maintenance costs
- Standard safety features for safe use
- Quiet and efficient system operation
- Maximise safety for residents, caretakers and collectors
- Can suit low ceiling clearances
- Computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) and Building Management System (BMS) integration