The MegaDumper is based on the proven design of the Simpro Dumpmaster, and is probably the safest, most reliable and easy-to-use industrial tipper available. Originally designed for emptying 660L and 1100L MGBs weighing up to 600kg, the MegaDumper can be customised to tip almost any container at heights beyond ten metres.
- Huge 600kg standard lifting capacity
- Certification available to international safety and quality standards
- Designed and manufactured New Zealand
- Ultra-reliable Simpro bin-tipping mechanism, developed since 1989
- Galvanised main frame and cradle, suitable for indoors and outdoors use
- Tipping heights from 700mm to as high as 10m
- Battery, 1-phase, 3-phase, or compressed-air power for hazardous environments
- Large industrial castor wheels or bolt-down lugs
- Compact design with tiny floor footprint
- Door interlock safety system
- Gas strut-assisted swing-up door
- Full-height sheet metal guarding
- Galvanised main frame and cradle, suitable for indoors or outdoors use
Floor space requirements do not change regardless of tipping height, since the weight of the bin remains within the floor footprint at all times.
Like all Simpro products, the MegaDumper was designed for safety from the ground up. Full height guarding and swing-up door with safety interlock system are fitted as standard. Additional certification is available to a range of international standards, including ISO 12100, AS/NZS 4024, and CE.
Since its introduction in 1998 the MegaDumper has proven to be remarkably reliable in even the most demanding of environments. Some operators have used the MegaDumper as an integral part of their production workflow for two decades with no regular maintenance.
The MegaDumper is a development of Simpro‘s tried and tested Dumpmaster product, and supports the same huge range of options for custom requirements.
- Standard weight capacity of 600kg. Higher capacities an be engineered on request.
- Tipping heights from 700mm to 10 metres.
- Power supply: 1-phase mains, 3-phase mains, battery, or compressed air.
- Cradles available to suit all common industrial containers including MGBs, Nally bins, Dolav bins, drums, mixing bowls and many more. Custom cradles can be designed for unique applications.
- Full or partial stainless steel construction for hygiene-critical or corrosive environments.
- Frame-mounted chutes for situations where the machine cannot be placed right against the skip or hopper.
- Optional standards certification including ANZ4024:2014 up to PLe (Cat4), and CE Certification. Certified machines include additional safety-monitoring systems, an electronic evaluation unit, and additional guarding panels.
- Solar power option for battery-powered units.
- Digital scales.
- Auto-cycle and other programmable behaviours.
- Guarding: steel mesh, transparent PET-G or sheet metal.
- Mounting: Castor wheels or bolt-down lugs.
- Wheelie Bins up to 1100L
- Mixing Bowls
- Dolav Bins
- Roser Bins
- Nally Bins
- Laundry Trolleys
- Boxes and Cartons
- Custom containers
Need something special?
If you have cause for concern about a high volume of specified waste your company produces, please contact us. Our waste management experts can create a specialised order for handling equipment tailored to the special requirements your facilities require.
Leave us a message and a team member will be in touch