Waste Compactors are an effective solution of reducing waste costs and collection frequencies. With a range of sizes and functions available to meet your waste and recycling needs. From bin compactors to large hook-lift compactors, we have the right unit for you.
Not only can these units save money, but they will also save space, time and improve the hygiene of your premises.
Also available in a range of ECO or weighing compactors, fitted with optimum technology for compacting general waste in a multi-user environment to identify users and usage. The ECO units are supported by a database management system and are designed to collect information for management purposes.
Features and benefits
- Pay-as-you-go by using an integrated weighing system (ECO Units only)
- Round the clock disposal, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Savings in waste fees
- Reduce transport costs due to waste being compacted 5:1
- Replaces approx. 40 waste bins with a capacity of 1100 litres each (based on 8m3 unit)
- Odour free waste disposal system – sealed system
- Customised skin colour and designs are available on a range of units
To speak with a sales representative and discuss available options to best suit your waste handling needs.
Leave us a message and a team member will be in touch