Elephants Foot are masters of waste management and circular waste management. What we have developed through over 40 years in the industry, we take with us in skill, knowledge and expertise to our waste chutes.
Through developing robust and highly technological waste chute systems, our technicians pride themselves on championing the highest standards in solutions that look after the earth.
Elephants Foot waste chutes are set apart from the rest –
- Convenient and user-friendly use
- Designed with odour release vent on the roof for air quality
- Reliable air deodorisation solutions available for freshness
- Fire rated, anti-combustible rectangular waste chutes for fire safety
- Quality stainless steel waste chutes that are suitable for industrial use
- Comprehensive aftercare services
CUSTOM PLANNING FOR EVERY CLIENT
EF workers design, manufacture and install custom-planned waste chute systems for a variety of clients, across many industries. With our resources, skilled team and in-depth experience we can create simple single chute systems, or waste chute systems with 2, 3, or 4 chutes for a more complex solution.
We deal in not just durable garbage chute systems for homeowners, strata managers, hotels, worksites and high rise buildings, but we provide comprehensive solutions to deal with almost any type of waste; garbage, recycling, linens, etc.
Talk to our technicians if you are looking for a single garbage waste chute for general household waste, or multiple waste disposal chutes to address the unique disposal needs of your site (such as different chutes to manage multiple waste streams.)
WHY GARBAGE CHUTES?
Garbage chutes use gravity to allow trash to drop from your suite to large garbage bins installed to hover over below. When you are the owner of a tall commercial building, the manager of a hospital or hotel, in charge of looking after garbage disposal in a construction site, or the owner of a multistorey home, then garbage or bin chutes are the simple answer for quickly, safely and conveniently moving all your waste to the garbage room.
- Single Waste Chute provides an efficient and streamlined solution to dispose of general waste
- Dual Chute Waste Systems are available to give multi-storey residents and workers easy access to garbage and recycling disposal (a garbage chute and recycling chute accessible from one area)
- Ediverter + Single Waste Chute allows you to dispose of up to three separate waste streams down one chute.
ADDRESSING CONCERNS IN HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- A fusible link, that melts in high temperatures, shuts the discharge chute door to stop a fire from spreading up bin chutes
- We recommend chute cleaning once every 6 months or 1 year, depending on how often residents use the rubbish chutes (for hygiene, pest control and fire safety)
- Additionally, do call us in any case of blockage or disrepair
- We also provide preventative maintenanceservicing plans to catch any wear or tear before it becomes a problem
Hire the Experts for your new Bin Chute System. Our staff at Elephants Foot are always ready to help. Call 1300 435 374.