EF 60 Twin Baler
The twin baler is specifically used for compressing the waste like paper, plastics and textile etc. It is widely applied by the vessels, hotels, resorts and factories. The EF60 Twin is very easy to use thanks to a simple to operate control system. A two-handed safety switch is fitted to ensure the operator must stand behind the control panel when a bale is being ejected, ensuring optimum safety.
- Special ram guides design makes the platen not slope because of uneven materials feedings during compression
- Equipped with NOK seals that imported from Japan means longer lifespan of the seals
- Equipped with A.M.C oil pipe joints imported from Japan to avoid any oil leakage problems
- Large size feed opening and baling chamber for easier loading
- Packaging slot on the door for convenience of observation and packing
- Double chamber for different materials with higher efficiency
EF60 Triple also available. Enquire within to discuss available options to best suit your waste handling needs.
- Pressure: 3 Tonnes
- Feed Opening Size (mm): 700 x 500 x 728
- Chamber Size (mm): 150-400
- Bale Size: 700 x 500 x 300
- Bale Weight (kg): 30-60
- Power (KW): 0.75
- Machine Weight (kg): 550
- Machine Overall Dimension (mm): 1600 x 560 x 1750
Need something special?
If you have cause for concern about a high volume of specified waste your company produces, please contact us. Our waste management experts can create a specialised order for handling equipment tailored to the special requirements your facilities require.
Leave us a message and a team member will be in touch