The Efab 200 has been designed for large volumes sites including shopping centres and large supermarkets. The Elephants Foot Automatic Baler (EFAB) , produces up to 200kg bale. The EFAB has an open top hopper for feeding of whole or broken down boxes. Once the boxes are in the hopper, the EFAB 200 automatically begins the baling process. Once the baler is full and ready to be tied up, a red light will light up. Once the bale is tied off by the operator , the bale is ejected by the use of a built in hydraulic ejector.
The hopper and safety cage can be custom designed to suit individual operator needs.
- 415 Volt, 3 phase, 5 pin, 20 amp power
- 12 Months Warranty with reliable after sales service
- Fully automatic operations until tie up
- Automatic continuous compacting
- Ram force: 14 Tonnes of compacting pressure / 2000 psi
- Automatic hydraulic ejection of bale
- Manufactured in Australia using quality local parts
- All Elephants Foot equipment complies with Australian safety standards
|W2525 x D900 x H2500mm
|W930 x D800 x H600mm
|W800 x D800 x H1100mm
* A 2 tonne forklift is required on site during delivery
Leave us a message and a team member will be in touch