The portable auger compactor is the optimum technology for compacting bulky cardboard and large volumes. The large filling opening and efficient intake system guarantees fast, trouble–free processing. The powerful screw shreds then compacts the cardboard into the waste container (bin) with maximum efficiency and speed. On occasions where overloading of hoppers occurs, the Auger will automatically reverse to unclog the blockage and continue compacting. Fitted with a state-of-the-art paddle system (optional), the portable auger is then specifically designed for compacting cardboard.
Available in 16m3,18m3,20m3 & 22m3.
- Length of compactor without the container – 6880mm (22m3)
- Width and height without the hopper – 2500mm x 2672mm
- Auger screw speed – 8.4 rpm
- Filling opening W x L – 1870mm x 1630mm
- Motor – 7.5 kw
- Weight (without hopper) – 5800kg (22m3)
- Auger diameter 900mm
- 415 volts, 3 phase, 5 pin, D type circuit breaker, 35Amp
- Side-hinged rear door with eight-point locking system or top-hinged rear door with 10-point locking system
- ¾ and full light indicator via a light and SMS/Email alert system
- Up to five contacts for Email/ SMS monitoring system
- Automatic lubrication system for screw bearing and drive chain
- Display notification of when the lubricant is running low
- Powder coated bin
- Front and rear hooks
- Front and rear wheels
- Rubber sealed hopper lids
Rear door features
Option of side-hinged door with eight-point locking system or top-hinged door with 10-point locking system. The door is fitted with a safety unlocking device and door catch, meaning the operator is always out of the hazardous area when the back wall is opened. People who are not within the field of vision are protected by the special door catch.
Paddle aid for cardboard compaction (optional)
The Paddle specifically designed for cardboard and operates on an independant drive shaft to the Auger. The advanced design of the paddle, aids in the compaction of large flat sheets of cardboard. The paddle is designed to grab and pressure the cardboard so the auger can compact with ease minimizing blockages that often occur with conventional single or double augers. On occasions where overloading of hoppers occurs, the Auger (via the control panel) can be set to reverse direction so it can unclog in order to continue compacting.
Leave us a message and a team member will be in touch