PORTABLE BLADE COMPACTOR
The Portable Blade Compactor is the optimum technology for general waste. Our portable range of compactors features SMS & email communication system, powder coating, rubber seals throughout and hopper lids. Equipped with standard front/rear wheels and front/rear collection hooks, the portable blade is an extremely versatile compactor ideal for general waste and cardboard. Featuring a cross cylinder and telescopic ram, the portable blade compactor will compact the approximately 1.4m3 per stroke.
Available in sizes ranging from 14m3 – 24m3.
- Length of compactor (including rear hook) – 6690mm (22m3)
- Width and height without the hopper – 2460mm x 2704mm
- Height of opening – 1400mm
- Volume per stroke – 1.4m³
- Hopper opening W x L – 1860mm x 1050mm
- Motor – 5.5kw
- Pressing cycle – 40sec
- Schematics included
- 415 volts, 3 phase, 5 pin, D type circuit breaker, 16Amp
- ¾ and full light indicator via a light and SMS/Email alert system
- Up to five (5) contacts for Email/ SMS monitoring system
- Compactor will be supplied with one weatherproof control panel with key start and housed in a lockable case
- Powder coated bin
- Front and rear hooks
- Rubber seals front and back
Pottinger line technology incorporates cataphoretic dip priming and powder coating. Both these processes involve environmentally-friendly painting methods. No solvent is used in the mixing and application of the coatings.
In comparison to other painting techniques, the above technique has the following advantages:
- Excellent corrosion prevention
- High UV resistance
- Even application of the lacquer layer (thickness)
- Environmentally-friendly procedure – thanks to very low percentage of solvents
Rear door features
Option of side-hinged door with eight-point locking system or top-hinged door with 10-point locking system. The door is fitted with a safety unlocking device and door catch, meaning the operator is always out of the hazardous area when the back wall is opened. People who are not within the field of vision are protected by the special door catch.
Leave us a message and a team member will be in touch