Compactor MP1.0 (Low Profile)
The MP1.0 Portable Blade Compactor is the optimum technology for general waste. It is a smaller unit to its big brother the mp1.4.Our portable range of compactors features SMS & email communication system, powder coating, rubber seals throughout and hopper lids. Equipped with standard front/rear wheels and front/rear collection hooks, the portable blade is an extremely versatile compactor ideal for general waste and cardboard. Featuring a cross cylinder and telescopic ram, the portable blade compactor will compact the approximately 1.4m3 per stroke.
- Length of compactor (including rear hook) – 5200mm (10m3)
- Container volume – 10m³- 16m3Width and height without the hopper – 1950mm x 2438mm
- Height of opening – 1400mm
- Volume per stroke – 1.4m³
- Hopper opening W x L – 1850mm x 1050mm
- Motor – 5.5kw
- Pressing cycle – 40sec
- Schematics included (Appendix B)
- 415 volts, 3 phase, 5 pin, D type circuit breaker, 16Amp
- ¾ and full light indicator via a light and SMS/Email alert system
- Up to five (5) contacts for Email/ SMS monitoring system
- Compactor will be supplied with one weatherproof control panel with key start and housed in a lockable case
- Powder coated bin
- Front and rear hooks
- Rubber seals front and back
Pottinger line technology incorporates cataphoretic dip priming and powder coating. Both these processes involve environmentally-friendly painting methods. No solvent is used in the mixing and application of the coatings. In comparison to other painting techniques, the above technique has the following advantages:
- Excellent corrosion prevention
- High UV resistance
- Even application of the lacquer layer (thickness)
- Environmentally-friendly procedure – thanks to very low percentage of solvents
Guaranteed Longevity & Reliability
Vibration tests and loading/unloading tests have been carried over the past 15 years to provide a comprehensive evaluation of this equipment, guaranteeing longevity and reliability.
Effective Waste & Liquid Retention System
The compacting chamber has a slope towards a small step down from the compaction chamber into the bin. The liquid is contained in the bin up to 100mm high. Side walls press plate 6mm St 52
Rear door features
Option of side-hinged door with eight-point locking system or top-hinged door with 10-point locking system. The door is fitted with a safety unlocking device and door catch, meaning the operator is always out of the hazardous area when the back wall is opened. People who are not within the field of vision are protected by the special door catch.
Rubber sealing with additional ratchet spanners mean 100% liquid leak-tightness.
Ease of Compactor Maintenance
Compactor has an access panel behind the ram, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Hydraulics and electrics are easily accessible via the side panel.
Leave us a message and a team member will be in touch